Thursday 25 February 2016

Q10 Crafty's First Official Post


Hi fellow crafters! This is officially my first post! Hooray! I am crazy about crochet!  Through my blog, I am hoping to share with you some awesome patterns I find online and some of my own personal work.  

I started this blog because I realised I am happiest when I am creating something, or learning something new. And I figure there are plenty of people out there who also enjoy various arts and skills and I want to be able to share this.

Hopefully some of you will also let me showcase your projects so you can show off to the world!  So, if you have anything you have made and are especially proud of (no, it does not have to be crochet only) please drop me a line with some photos and background information, so it can be part of a feature post.  

In the photograph for this post, are a sample of items I have produced.  All these items were made from free patterns I have found online.  I am no expert, so I figure, if I can do it, then you can too.  Over the next few weeks I will write a post about the individual patterns I have found with a link directly to the original author and their website. 


If you have any questions, or simply want your work featured, please drop me a line.  


Happy crafting xo    

No comments:

Post a Comment